WHY BECOME A NURTURE@HOME EDUCATOR?
Enjoy the benefits of being self employed, make life-long friendships and a great income all while being involved in children’s learning as part of a great team.
Working as an Educator with Nurture@Home as your support network you become part of a fun, nurturing and professional team, caring for children in your own home as an at-home Educator or in the families home as a Nanny Educator. You can choose to work part-time or full-time and choose hours to suit your own family.
Here’s what a current Educator (who is a trained Early Childhood Teacher) has to say about joining the Nurture@Home team:
“Working with a small number of children is wonderful, not just for me but for the children as well, as I can spend nurturing and quality care with each child. Working with Nurture@Home is amazing, I have never met such a supporting, caring, kind and helpful team who generally care for everyone on and in the team” 😘
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team.
We make the process of becoming an Educator simple!
I have been blown away by the quality of service and support given to Educators by the Nurture@Home team. The love and general vibe of positivity within the team is amazing and fantastic to be a part of and I am always encouraged. I am very proud to be part of this company.
Come on board as a Nurture@Home Educator and enjoy the benefits:
- FREE NZQA First Aid Training
- FREE weekly Playgroups x 2
- FREE Preschooler Gym Sessions
- FREE Professional Development and training including Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Practice (conditions apply)
- Regular outings and social events.
- Fantastic group discounts from local business, including Toy Library Membership.
- Individualised marketing and support for your business
- Regular visits from your Visiting Teacher to support you to plan and document your learning programme.
- A LOCAL service 100% owned and operated. Managed by a heart-led team who are passionate about supporting you to maintain a successful business as a Homebased Educator.
- Your own pre-school children will also receive FREE access to all Nurture@Home outings and events.
Beautiful company to work with, in fact describing Nurture@Home as a company doesn’t feel right at all – it’s closer to being a large extended family in every sense & words can’t describe how amazing this is. I am thankful and blessed to be part of such a kind, loving, nurturing, heart centered, supportive community. I have truly flourished in my time with Nurture. If your considering either placing your pride and joy with Nurture@Home or becoming an Educator yourself, the only advice I have to offer is – GET STARTED YESTERDAY – because this is a fabulous opportunity & people are clicking on to it. Spaces do not hang around long! Thank you for all of the love, support & opportunities you provide us with as Educators Nurture, we adore you.