WHY BECOME A NURTURE@HOME EDUCATOR?
Enjoy the benefits of being self employed, make life-long friendships and a great income all while being involved in children’s learning as part of a great team.
Working as an Educator with Nurture@Home as your support network you become part of a fun, nurturing and professional team, caring for children in your own home as an at-home Educator or in the families home as a Nanny Educator. You can choose to work part-time or full-time and choose hours to suit your own family.
Here’s what a current Educator (who is a trained Early Childhood Teacher) has to say about joining the Nurture@Home team:
“Working with a small number of children is wonderful, not just for me but for the children as well, as I can spend nurturing and quality care with each child. Working with Nurture@Home is amazing, I have never met such a supporting, caring, kind and helpful team who generally care for everyone on and in the team” 😘
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in joining our team.
We make the process of becoming an Educator simple!
Come on board as a Nurture@Home Educator and enjoy the benefits:
- FREE NZQA First Aid Training
- FREE weekly Playgroups x 2
- FREE Preschooler Gym Sessions
- FREE Professional Development and training including Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Practice (conditions apply)
- Regular outings and social events.
- Fantastic group discounts from local business, including Toy Library Membership.
- Individualised marketing and support for your business
- Regular visits from your Visiting Teacher to support you to plan and document your learning programme.
- A LOCAL service 100% owned and operated by Janelle & Bodhi who are passionate about supporting you to maintain a successful business as an At Home Educator.
- Your own pre-school children will also receive FREE access to all Nurture@Home outings and events.