NURTURE@HOME EDUCATOR BENEFITS
Do you wish you could stay home with your own children and earn money at the same time?
Would you like to meet with other like-minded mums and build friendships?
Become part of a fun, nurturing and professional team, caring for children in your own home.
We make the process of becoming an Educator simple!
Come on board as a Nurture@Home Educator or Nanny and enjoy the benefits:
- FREE NZQA First Aid Training
- FREE weekly Playgroups x 2
- FREE subscription to Childspace Magazine
- FREE Professional Development and training including Level 4 Certificate in Early Childhood Practice (conditions apply)
- Regular outings and social events.
- Fantastic group discounts from local business, including Toy Library Membership.
- Individualised marketing and support for your business
- Regular visits (at least monthly) from your Programme Coordinator to support you to plan and document your learning programme.
- A LOCAL service 100% owned and operated by Janelle & Bodhi who are passionate about supporting you to maintain a successful business as an At Home Educator.
- Your own pre-school children will also receive FREE access to all Nurture@Home outings and events.